In order for a return/exchange to be accepted, it must be unused, not installed, and in the same new condition that you received it in. There is NO RESTOCKING FEE for items returned/exchanged in their original packaging. For packages NOT returned in their original packaging, there will be a 20% restocking fee.
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS! We understand that sometimes there’s a need for a return or an exchange. Before we started this business, we were online customers ourselves. When contacting us, please don’t feel the need to be offensive or defensive. We’re a very friendly business with very friendly people – and we really appreciate that you gave us an opportunity to serve you! We’ll do everything (within reason :p) we can to make your return or exchange experience pleasant. 🙂
- Returns due to improper installation are the fault of the installer and can not be accepted.
- Claims for merchandise damaged in transportation must be made with the shipping carrier. Do not discard any packaging so that it can be presented to the shipping carrier. Damage claims are to be initiated by the customer.
- We do not take back used or installed performance parts. There are no exceptions to this rule as we cannot resell a used or installed performance part.
- Products that have a manufacturer warranty need to be handled with the manufacturer. However, please feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll assist you to the best of our ability.
- Please research all aspects of our products before making your purchase. Most specifically, read the descriptions and look at the pictures.
- FULLY examine and inspect products before you install them. Issues of poor workmanship and/or defects must be brought to our attention within thirty calendar days of the date of receipt.
As of July 11th, 2020, any order that is canceled, for any reason, will have a mandatory 3.5% transaction fee deduced from the total refunded amount. This is what it costs us to process your order – and it is not refunded to us if/when you cancel. Since this fee remains, and at no fault of our own, the burden is on the buyer who placed the order – and then later changed his/her mind…
Returns must be shipped via USPS First Class and have a tracking number. The tracking number must be sent to us so that we can keep track of the delivery.
Returns as described in the first paragraph should be sent to the following address:
The Palisade Store
9314 Forest Hill Blvd, Suite 49
Wellington, Florida 33411
When requesting an exchange of an item, we need to receive the item being returned before shipping the new item being sent. As should be expected, we need a tracking number for the package being sent to us. You will also receive a tracking number for the package being sent to you. While we’d love to ship exchange items before receiving a package or tracking number, we’ve learned the hard way that many people are just too busy and never get around to shipping that exchange package after they receive their new shipment from us. We understand – life is busy. There aren’t enough hours in a day. No problem. Just ship the item you want to exchange, and we’ll do our duty as expected…