This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

1st Hyundai

Gromicide

Reaction score
Signed papers today for a Moonlight/Black Limited FWD. It hasn't gone through PDI yet so picking it up tomorrow as it was later on a Sunday. We got to drive it but it still had plastic on the seats etc... My main objective was to get my Wife to like it and get rid of her Wrangler. Mission accomplished! She really enjoyed learning all the features after driving her Jeep for last few years.

Anyway...see you around!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Signed papers today for a Moonlight/Black Limited FWD. It hasn't gone through PDI yet so picking it up tomorrow as it was later on a Sunday. We got to drive it but it still had plastic on the seats etc... My main objective was to get my Wife to like it and get rid of her Wrangler. Mission accomplished! She really enjoyed learning all the features after driving her Jeep for last few years.

Anyway...see you around!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! That's a NICE upgrade from the Wrangler! Are you picking it up today?

Gromicide

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! That's a NICE upgrade from the Wrangler! Are you picking it up today?
Yep! After work and traffic we'll go pick it up and let the dealer go over the app linking, and whatever other stuff they want to show us. I'm a little excited about our first drive home being at night too so I can annoy my family by trying each and every color possible in the ambient ligthing (i'll be the passenger). As for the Wrangler, good riddance! I'm an adventurous guy...like surfing, mtn biking, camping etc...and I've owned some Tacomas, 4 runner over the years but I just dont see what the big deal is with jeeps. They're good at ONE THING only and that is tearing up some offroading. I'm also a little tired of waving at every other jeep on the road. I am a VW guy so I'm down with waving at vdubs, but not Jeeps.

Anyways, looking forward to learning and sharing here on the forum.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep! After work and traffic we'll go pick it up and let the dealer go over the app linking, and whatever other stuff they want to show us. I'm a little excited about our first drive home being at night too so I can annoy my family by trying each and every color possible in the ambient ligthing (i'll be the passenger). As for the Wrangler, good riddance! I'm an adventurous guy...like surfing, mtn biking, camping etc...and I've owned some Tacomas, 4 runner over the years but I just dont see what the big deal is with jeeps. They're good at ONE THING only and that is tearing up some offroading. I'm also a little tired of waving at every other jeep on the road. I am a VW guy so I'm down with waving at vdubs, but not Jeeps.

Anyways, looking forward to learning and sharing here on the forum.
Hah! Enjoy the ride home with the ambient lighting. :p You're all going to appreciate the Palisade so much compared to the Jeep...