This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

2020 Hyundai Palisade Interior Pictures

Zirynx

Reaction score
I drove out to CDA and found a couple Palisades driving to a marina to get power-washed since they had been out off-roading.

The guy washing them let me explore the inside of a white Limited with black interior for about 20 minutes. I was able to check on a few things I was unsure of. One of the things that's hard to see in the images online is the various instrument clusters, so I snagged some pictures. I'll answer any questions you think I may be able to answer.

Last edited:

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I drove out to CDA and found a couple Palisades driving to a marina to get power-washed since they had been out off-roading.

The guy washing them let me explore the inside of a white Limited with black interior for about 20 minutes. I was able to check on a few things I was unsure of. One of the things that's hard to see in the images online is the various instrument clusters, so I snagged some pictures. I'll answer any questions you think I may be able to answer.

View attachment 13

View attachment 14

View attachment 15

View attachment 16

View attachment 17

View attachment 18

View attachment 22

View attachment 23

View attachment 24
Thank you for posting these pictures! It's looking good inside the Palisade!

13_FST

Reaction score
It looks amazing from the inside.

It also confirms that this vehicle does not have power folding mirrors.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!