2020 vs 2021 Limited Wheels

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
First photo is with 2021 Limited wheels, and second photo is 2020.

Thanks.. I like the first photo better, Those are the wheels I got and powder coated black for my 2021 Calligraphy. The seller told me they were 2020 wheels hence my confusion.

Alan_F

Reaction score
Thanks.. I like the first photo better, Those are the wheels I got and powder coated black for my 2021 Calligraphy. The seller told me they were 2020 wheels hence my confusion.
Just to be clear, they are the Limited wheels (both photos) and not the OEM 2021 Calligraphy wheels.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
Just to be clear, they are the Limited wheels (both photos) and not the OEM 2021 Calligraphy wheels.
Understood.

I have 2021 Calligraphy, don’t like the wheels. Picked up the Calligraphy yesterday. I had purchased the Limited wheels 2 weeks ago locally from a guy that put 22” wheels on his Limited.

He told me they were 2020 Limited wheels, but they look like picture #1 so i guess they are 2021 wheels. Seems homey doesn’t know what model year Palisades he owns.