2021 Calligraphy Steel Graphite Grey Two Tone

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

PaliDAD

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll

Here is my 2021 Calligraphy in Steel Graphite. After taking forever to source an AWD here in North TX, we took delivery first week of March.

Drove it straight to my detail shop and had my guy get to work changing the look. Everything took FOREVER but I really love the way it turned out at the end. Here are some pictures

IMG_20210327_120611.jpg IMG_20210327_120601.jpg IMG_20210327_120629.jpg IMG_20210327_122049.jpg IMG_20210327_120548.jpg IMG_20210327_122057.jpg IMG_20210327_122209.jpg IMG_20210327_120618.jpg IMG_20210327_120725.jpg IMG_20210327_122118.jpg

Lemme know what ya'll think.

RJHar

Reaction score
very nice, if you don't mind, can you share how much all in all it cost you?

Drewski

Reaction score
Very nice. Perfect demo for my wife who is considering this too, since I can't tell the difference between Steel Graphite and Rainforest in these pics. :unsure:

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Drewski

Reaction score
I think the rainforest has a green tint to it. The other is just a dark gray. Hopefully somebody can post good pictures of both for you :).
Or I can go look at the Rainforest Pali in our garage.

Graphite and Rainforest are very similar.

elp_jc

Reaction score
Or I can go look at the Rainforest Pali in our garage.
So why not help with pictures with different lighting?:devilish: That'd help others considering that color. Just saying :). But other owners have said it's more green than gray, which would make sense due to the name.

raggedy1

Reaction score
Graphite Gray has more blue in the tint, while the Rainforest has a definite green. It's very obvious in bright sunlight. Both colors look great.

elp_jc

Reaction score
So graphite gray has blue in it? Glad you mentioned that. I was going to consider that color if I still can't find one in white/black or typhoon silver/black, but might consider a Limited in those same 2 color combinations instead if needed. Thank you. Plus I don't want dark colors anymore in this hot, dusty city. I haven't been able to find a single white/dark-brown FWD Calligraphy at all, which is my preferred color combo; only a few AWDs (which I don't want), so maybe Hyundai doesn't even make them, even though their site says they do. Oh well. Will add those 2 color combos, and hope to find one nearby, and not over MSRP. Take care.

PaliDAD

Reaction score
So graphite gray has blue in it? Glad you mentioned that. I was going to consider that color if I still can't find one in white/black or typhoon silver/black, but might consider a Limited in those same 2 color combinations instead if needed. Thank you. Plus I don't want dark colors anymore in this hot, dusty city. I haven't been able to find a single white/dark-brown FWD Calligraphy at all, which is my preferred color combo; only a few AWDs (which I don't want), so maybe Hyundai doesn't even make them, even though their site says they do. Oh well. Will add those 2 color combos, and hope to find one nearby, and not over MSRP. Take care.
I can't seem to find any blue tint at all in my steele graphite. You can see the pictures I took off mine (original post) listed above. Even in sunlight really hard to see any blue ( atleast in my eyes)

raggedy1

Reaction score
I looked at Graphite when I was shopping for the Palisade, and I got to test drive a Limited too. It was also side by side with the Lagoon Blue. To me at least, there is a tinge of blue to the gray, but overall it is a very solid gray, so don't let my opinion of Graphite having some blue in it sway you. It's a beautiful color.

I bought the Rainforest sight unseen and couldn't be happier. My second color choice would be the Graphite. As you said though, in hot climates would consider other colors. Even where I live it doesn't get that hot but the interior of the Palisade is definitely the warmest of my 4 cars. I did get Llumar IRX ceramic tint installed a couple of weeks ago and it has made a noticeable difference in keeping interior temperatures down.

elp_jc

Reaction score
I'm going to expand my search with white/black and typhoon silver/black, and see what happens. I've been waiting for a month, and don't want 2021s to go away.

Slither

Reaction score
We ended up with Rainforest/black and are very pleased with the look. Window tint helps with looks. Ours was delivered with tint so we can't really compare temps with/without. White and black were the two most common colors around here when we bought.

Huffines in Plano has a Typhoon silver/black FWD and a White/black AWD.

elp_jc

Reaction score
I found a Typhoon silver/black in Albuquerque, so will buy it there; much closer than Plano, but thank you for the heads up.

delcidfa

Reaction score
Was the satin chrome trim near the tail lights painted or can you still see the thin LED lights there?

beautiful car! Just picked up my Calligraphy last night.

benvar2001

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll

Here is my 2021 Calligraphy in Steel Graphite. After taking forever to source an AWD here in North TX, we took delivery first week of March.

Drove it straight to my detail shop and had my guy get to work changing the look. Everything took FOREVER but I really love the way it turned out at the end. Here are some pictures

View attachment 2120 View attachment 2119 View attachment 2122 View attachment 2124 View attachment 2118 View attachment 2125 View attachment 2127 View attachment 2121 View attachment 2123 View attachment 2126

Lemme know what ya'll think.
Looks awesome! I am also in the North Texas area and I am looking for a good body shop. Can you let me know where you got this done? Thanks in advance!