This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

22 inch rims

Psoas

Reaction score
Rosso reactiv 22x8.5 et40. Falken A/S tires 265/40-22. Wife loves chrome. Used a local company...SD wheels.com.

Black/black limitedfullsizeoutput_a0d.jpeg

Last edited:

Edonidd

Reaction score
Hows the ride with those giants?

I was thinking of getting a set of 18's for my winter tires and keeping all seasons on the 20s. But maybe snow tires on the 20s and get a set of 22s. Those look real nice in the wheel well, although personally I'm not a chrome fan. Only problem is then I have a brand new set if tires I'm just ditching.

Psoas

Reaction score
Ride quality is probably slightly diminished. Been a full month almost so hard to recall what 20’s felt like.

I just couldn’t stand the 245 tires. Seems like a bit of a corner cut for such a big vehicle.

I don’t love the chrome either, but wife does. I am a little burnt out of the black rims, so that wasn’t. an option.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JeremyTD

Reaction score
1. Nice rims!

B. Park way far away from cart corrals/collection bins! People treat those things like video games seeing how far they can ram their cart (usually 2 or more aisles away) and still make it! One miss and that sexy car is dinged up.

If I have my mother in law I drop her off at the door and park in the boonies. If not...immediate boonies.

😉

PaliFlash

Reaction score
I just couldn’t stand the 245 tires. Seems like a bit of a corner cut for such a big vehicle.

I don’t love the chrome either, but wife does. I am a little burnt out of the black rims, so that wasn’t. an option.
Not a fan of chrome either, but love the idea of 22's. Thanks for posting. My wife has the burgundy/plum color so I think that dark grey rims satin rims would be perfect.
Could you take a pic from the back to see what the 265 width does for the car? I agree that the tire width currently is sad considering the overall width of the car.

Another question, did you explore with your local wheel shop what the widest wheel/tire you could have gone with was?
Also, being lazy - what is the lugnut configuration?