22 inch rims

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Kia Telluride wheels are a direct swap if you want black. My Hyundai dealer bought 4 sets, apparently they're pretty inexpensive relative to the aftermarket. Added a few others I've seen as well. My favorites are the bottom 2.

Loving that Palisade N. Just imagine if Hyundai wanted to give the Explorer ST a little competition.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Palisade Owners! Just sharing a few pics.
Not even sure it's possible to improve your Palisade. Those wheels look incredible on that hyper white suv. That is exactly the wheel style I would choose myself if I was going to change them out. I actually like the 20' SEL wheel alot though, so until I get tired of them, they will do just fine.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Hapa88

Reaction score

vdub18t

Reaction score
Hello All. My apologies for delayed response. A lot going on here in the last few months for me, as well for all of us. Yes, the wheels are 22x10.5 ET 38. IICrave #34. Mated with 275/40r22 tires. Wheel/tire ever-so-slightly poke in front..."tight" flush in rear. Im thinking an ET40 would be optimum. 275/40r22 slighty rubs on passenger front inner fender (towards back of vehicle) at full lock. Weird that it doesn't rub on driver front. If I were to do it again, I'd run 285/35 (maybe 275/35). All good though.

Cheers

Vegas3416

Reaction score
Finally got the 22" shoes on the Palisade with 265/40R22 Tires. Rims are a 22x9
(Next up is chrome deleting items around windows and lower doors and then possibly painting calipers)

I was thinking either Red or Black calipers - What do you guys think?

1591386571133.png
1591386601576.png

Vegas3416

Reaction score
Not my best work but I think for the most part it came out pretty nicely.
Getting PPF done today and then after a baby who is to be born in the next few days I'll get paint protection and get it finally ceramic coated. Still on the fence about chrome delete.

IMG_3593.jpg IMG_3594.jpg IMG_3589.jpg

G

G-571074

In search of OEM 20in machined face Palisade wheels and tires for my 2020 Santa Fe. Does anybody know if someone might want to get rid of some?