22 inch rims

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Kia Telluride wheels are a direct swap if you want black. My Hyundai dealer bought 4 sets, apparently they're pretty inexpensive relative to the aftermarket. Added a few others I've seen as well. My favorites are the bottom 2.

Loving that Palisade N. Just imagine if Hyundai wanted to give the Explorer ST a little competition.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Palisade Owners! Just sharing a few pics.
Not even sure it's possible to improve your Palisade. Those wheels look incredible on that hyper white suv. That is exactly the wheel style I would choose myself if I was going to change them out. I actually like the 20' SEL wheel alot though, so until I get tired of them, they will do just fine.

Hapa88

Reaction score

vdub18t

Reaction score
Hello All. My apologies for delayed response. A lot going on here in the last few months for me, as well for all of us. Yes, the wheels are 22x10.5 ET 38. IICrave #34. Mated with 275/40r22 tires. Wheel/tire ever-so-slightly poke in front..."tight" flush in rear. Im thinking an ET40 would be optimum. 275/40r22 slighty rubs on passenger front inner fender (towards back of vehicle) at full lock. Weird that it doesn't rub on driver front. If I were to do it again, I'd run 285/35 (maybe 275/35). All good though.

Cheers

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!