A/C quit blowing cold

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Laree20

Reaction score
I dont even have 5,000 miles on my 2021 Palisade yet and the A/C quit blowing cold yesterday. It's not the fuse, so I'll have to take it in. Anyone else have this issue?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
No but my a/c compressor went bad . Dealer tried to tell me that something hit it. In any case they replaced under warranty and has been fine since

elp_jc

Reaction score
The main reason for that issue on a new vehicle is a condenser puncture due to road debris, and that would NOT be covered under warranty. So if I were you, I'd check it with a flashlight first, both in the upper and lower grille area, where the condenser is exposed to get hit, just to know if it was that, or something else, like the poster above. Hope it's a defect, so warranty covers that for you. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Hyundai/Genesis ut

Reaction score
The main reason for that issue on a new vehicle is a condenser puncture due to road debris, and that would NOT be covered under warranty. So if I were you, I'd check it with a flashlight first, both in the upper and lower grille area, where the condenser is exposed to get hit, just to know if it was that, or something else, like the poster above. Hope it's a defect, so warranty covers that for you. Good luck, and keep us posted.
There is a known issue with punctures even from small stone sitting the condenser. This post is right/ check it !