Aftermarket Grill

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I don't hate it. Waiting for someone to find the right mix of sport and luxury. I like that this isn't copying any other car make. Just listed on eBay.
Very interesting. It might grow on me. I think it makes the front of the Palisade look less puckered...

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
You can, the kit Came with the bracket but I decided not to install the emblem. I like the sleek look.
Thank you for letting me know! I need to get these in my store... I really think the vertical Brenthon emblem would look perfect on that grille. But you're right - it does look great without any emblem at all...

Vicgar88

Reaction score
Man hard to explain you just have to look at it and start removing screws and popping tabs. If you look somewhere on recent posts, someone posted how to remove the bumper in order to make access to the grill which was very helpful

RTBoston

Reaction score
While I'd love to replace the grill.... I'm thinking about ordering some matte black wrap and giving it a go myself on mine.

RTBoston

Reaction score
Its funny. Usually I'm a matte fan. For some reason I keep going back and forth on this ride.
I keep getting close to ordering a grill and then second guess myself.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!