All lights off but HUD?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

jtd771

Reaction score
About to purchase a 2021 Caligraphy. I was wondering if there's a way to set the favorites (star) button to toggle off the interrior lighting except the HUD? When I drive at night, specifically on dark long highway stretches, I find it easier to drive with the interrior lights off. Without seeing the speedometer though that can be an issue. I was wondering though, if I could do this with the HUD staying on as that for me would be the best of both worlds.

Gene

Reaction score
Use the brightness adjustment, left of steering wheel on dash. that will dim the lighting. Not sure if hud stays on.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
the HUD has its own brightness settings in the vehicle settings, it is not affected by the dash light dimming controls.

you can turn off all the dash lights and the HUD will stay lit.

not sure on setting the "star" for lighting features, pretty sure that is for setting a favorite infotainment or media feature. I have mine set to just go to the home page.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!