Almost new Calligraphy owner

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

equandt

Reaction score
Hey y’all!

We are soon to be new Calligraphy owners. We have an incoming Typhoon Silver/Black AWD reserved and it should be coming in at the end of the month. I have to admit if anyone asked me a year ago if I would ever consider a Hyundai, I would’ve laughed. I checked out lots of vehicles in the same price point and nothing compares, IMHO. Just a tad excited over here. :)

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey y’all!

We are soon to be new Calligraphy owners. We have an incoming Typhoon Silver/Black AWD reserved and it should be coming in at the end of the month. I have to admit if anyone asked me a year ago if I would ever consider a Hyundai, I would’ve laughed. I checked out lots of vehicles in the same price point and nothing compares, IMHO. Just a tad excited over here. :)
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

mikesmom82

Reaction score
Hi! I just took delivery of my Palisade Calligraphy..pearl white/black. I absolutely love it! a lot of tech to get used to, but I'm getting there faster than I thought. I purchased new emblems for it, because I'm not a fan of the Hyundai logos either..can' wait to get them!