Anyone Have Luck with New Map Update Site?

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

tommmmm

Reaction score
I noticed the new map update website from Hyundai is now up and running, but when I went to grab the map updater software I could only select Korea as a country...

1595008492326.png

Anyone had any success?

I just want to be able to grab the latest map update without purchasing a one-time USB.

Eric2203

Reaction score
I noticed the new map update website from Hyundai is now up and running, but when I went to grab the map updater software I could only select Korea as a country...

View attachment 1201

Anyone had any success?

I just want to be able to grab the latest map update without purchasing a one-time USB.
Get your maps from www.mapnsoft.com, not this update.hyundai.com. At least until we're told otherwise.

And you don't have to buy the USB stick (although it's $25 + shipping, which isn't expensive), you can download it for free from www.mapnsoft.com.

celling

Reaction score
Get your maps from www.mapnsoft.com, not this update.hyundai.com. At least until we're told otherwise.

And you don't have to buy the USB stick (although it's $25 + shipping, which isn't expensive), you can download it for free from www.mapnsoft.com.

View attachment 1201

Anyone had any success?

I updated in June via the Mapnsoft.com site. The process was very easy.