This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Apple CarKey feature compatible with Palisade?

tmohani

Reaction score
CarKey will be able, via either your iPhone or Apple Watch, to lock, unlock and even start your car if it’s NFC-compatible. iOS 13.4 Reveals 'CarKey' Feature That Would Turn Your iPhone or Apple Watch Into a Car Key.

Is the Apple CarKey feature available for 2020 Hyundai Palisade?

FFEMT6

Reaction score
CarKey will be able, via either your iPhone or Apple Watch, to lock, unlock and even start your car if it’s NFC-compatible. iOS 13.4 Reveals 'CarKey' Feature That Would Turn Your iPhone or Apple Watch Into a Car Key.

Is the Apple CarKey feature available for 2020 Hyundai Palisade?
Not sure about that one, but I would love to find out the answer to that one.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
No, it is not. NFC based car access has been rolled out by Hyundai on the new Sonata, but currently only using Android based systems.
Wonder if it could eventually be enabled with a software update, or something like that.

saxman242

Reaction score
Wonder if it could eventually be enabled with a software update, or something like that.
Doubtful... they'd have to have installed the NFC circuitry but left it disabled. Wouldn't surprise me to see it come on future model years, but I wouldn't count on it being retroactive.