This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Are these the Hyundai Palisade trim levels?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

CApakisu

Reaction score
Looks little more complicated than Telluride. I’ll study it later but it seems like I wouldn’t get what I want with Hyundai either. 8 seater top trim, and I’d rather take 18” wheels than 20”. Some this guy like dual sunroof I don’t care about but.... we’ll see. I like the colors much better and I hope we can order and prices are in line with Kia without markups. I hope nobody wants to buy Palisade because it’s ugly, it’s growing on me more than Telluride.

PalProspect

Reaction score
Curious to see that all exterior colors are available with basic black and/or gray interiors but not all available with higher end navy and brown interiors. Also how some ext. colors are designated "Hero" colors. ?

rvv2002

Reaction score
Looks like 3 trims with a ton of packages to add to the non-limited. Is going to be complicated to get the package combination you want, in the color combo you specifically want, being built overseas and the lead time that will bring. Ugh.