Baseball scores and other info

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

rllipham

Reaction score
My 2013 Sonata w/ tech package displays sports scores and radio channels for broadcasts via XM radio.

I haven't found anything like this. Anyone have this?

Eric2203

Reaction score
My 2013 Sonata w/ tech package displays sports scores and radio channels for broadcasts via XM radio.

I haven't found anything like this. Anyone have this?
You can get XM radio on the Palisade, but you won't get traffic, weather, stocks or sport scores. Hyundai signed a deal with a company that provides that data via HD radio instead (and that's only weather and traffic, as far as I know). Which of course, means that you have to have radio stations broadcasting in HD and carrying this data around you to get it. That's not always the case, unfortunately.

Stormy

Reaction score
In November I traded a 2015 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T in for our Palisade Limited AWD and absolutely love everything about the Palisade. Of course, there are varying degrees of love for each of the features of the Palisade. We travel frequently in the inner regions of Nevada where radio signals are often non-existent and HD radio has never been heard of. I was always able to get the stock market quotes and weather maps in our Santa Fe through BlueLink (I guess) no matter where we were but now, in the Palisade, I am deprived of what I had 5 years ago. Definitely a reverse form of progress. The weather feature does work in Las Vegas as long as I don't wander too far out of town. Apparently the stock market quotes is not a feature in this vehicle. As love of Palisade features go, I love this one the least of all.

Eric2203

Reaction score
In November I traded a 2015 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T in for our Palisade Limited AWD and absolutely love everything about the Palisade. Of course, there are varying degrees of love for each of the features of the Palisade. We travel frequently in the inner regions of Nevada where radio signals are often non-existent and HD radio has never been heard of. I was always able to get the stock market quotes and weather maps in our Santa Fe through BlueLink (I guess) no matter where we were but now, in the Palisade, I am deprived of what I had 5 years ago. Definitely a reverse form of progress. The weather feature does work in Las Vegas as long as I don't wander too far out of town. Apparently the stock market quotes is not a feature in this vehicle. As love of Palisade features go, I love this one the least of all.
Yep, that's the issue with HD radio. It's not available everywhere. Satellite radio has much better coverage.

However, I couldn't care less about stocks and sport scores. Even weather to a certain extent. I have a cell phone for all that. But I would like traffic coverage everywhere - that's the sore spot, I think.

PS: in your Santa Fe, you must have been getting them via Sirius/XM.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!