Best black box camera or affordable one for Palisade?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Paliking

Reaction score
Which brand and model of black box camera for Palisade is good or best?
I am looking for a cam of front and rear in good quality and affordable. price is not over $100.00.
Any one can share information?

Gary

Reaction score
Were do you install the camera? Isn't the camera in the mirror in the way for it to work properly?

3sons66

Reaction score
APEMAN 1440P&1080P Dual Dash Cam, 1520P max, Support 128GB, Front and Rear Camera for Cars with 3 Inch IPS Screen, Driving Recorder with IR Sensor Night Vision, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor

Under a hundred bucks and has both front and rear.

3sons66

Reaction score
There's no way you're going to get a decent front and rear facing dashcam for under $100.
Amazon has a really good one for $85 bucks.
APEMAN 1440P&1080P Dual Dash Cam, 1520P max, Support 128GB, Front and Rear Camera for Cars with 3 Inch IPS Screen, Driving Recorder with IR Sensor Night Vision, Motion Detection, Parking Monitor

Canuck Ottawa

Reaction score
Viofo A129 GPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Full HD 1080P 140° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera w/GPS, Low Light Vision G-Sensor - $169.99
OR
VIOFO A129 Pro Duo 4K Dual Dash Cam 3840 x 2160P Ultra HD 4K Front and 1080P Rear Car WiFi Dash Camera Sony 8MP Sensor GPS, Buffered Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Motion Detection, WDR, Loop Recording - $249.99

Both are available on Amazon.com with free shipping. I've used the first unit for 2 years. With a 128GB micro SD card, it covered a 3 day drive from Florida to Canada.

Talking Sammich

Reaction score
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Talking Sammich

Reaction score
it is worth pointing that I nor anyone I have ever installed a rexing product for, or they had themselves, that has had a problem with them. in fact the rexing that waqs in my genesis for over three years is now choochin right along in my volvo