Bike rack

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

G

G-35503

Hi! I habe a 2020 Pailsaide with no trailer hitch. Looking for a bike rack for 2 bikes. I’ve done light research and haven’t seen any compatible with the Palisaide. Thume website says they can’t recommend any of their products. Has anyone had any luck with a bike rack? Thanks.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

palisade29

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you right now, and looking for an aftermarket hitch and a bike rack for two bikes. Buy the hitch first and then look for a bike rack. Go on the Curt trailer hitch website (Find a Trailer Hitch for Your Vehicle) and there is a feature where you can match a trailer hitch to your vehicle. You can also get a list of qualified Curt Hitch installers in your area. I would recommend a 2" Class Three receiver from Curt. The Curt Model # is 13427. But the best thing to do would be to go to your local recommended hitch installer and talk to them. Just like bikes, the bike racks and vehicle hitches are really in short supply. All Covid related I assume. The nice thing about a Curt hitch is that it is mostly hidden. You only see the receiver and not the framing like the one Hyundai puts on the Palisade. This hitch can be bought on Amazon for $240. (Amazon.com: CURT 13427 Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver, Compatible with Select Hyundai Palisade: Automotive)

Last edited:

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
hitch and rack is the only way to go, unless you want to mount the bikes on the roof with the roof rack.

those that hang off the back of the truck will scratch and damage the truck, and since the Palisade has a huge "spoiler" over the rear window, most will not work unless you remove it.