Bluelink app does not display profile picture

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Domenico

Reaction score
I just got my 2021 Calligraphy. The manual says that I can change my profile picture, but it doesn't say how. After researching this online, I learned that on the Bluelink app, in the View Profile section, I should see a section called Driver that has my name and profile picture. However, mine does not have this section. I clicked every possible thing to press and nothing makes the profile image appear. Would anyone know how I can find this picture? I am using the app on an iPhone.

Eric2203

Reaction score
I just got my 2021 Calligraphy. The manual says that I can change my profile picture, but it doesn't say how. After researching this online, I learned that on the Bluelink app, in the View Profile section, I should see a section called Driver that has my name and profile picture. However, mine does not have this section. I clicked every possible thing to press and nothing makes the profile image appear. Would anyone know how I can find this picture? I am using the app on an iPhone.
I think it's the right there in the side menu, before you even click on View Profile. There should be a circle with a + in it, with a picture of your car in front of it. Press that circle.

To be honest, it's easier on the website (myhyundai.com) under My Vehicles, Manage Drivers.

If you do not see these profile options, the workaround is to go to the manage your Blue Link subscription section on that website, and go through as if you were going to buy it. You won't have to enter any credit card info, it'll realize you already have an active subscription. Confirm the "purchase" and it will enable the profiles.

By the way, I assume that you have the infotainment software updated in your car. Or at least new enough to see the profiles. If not, do the update first.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!