BonusDrive $250 Cash Back ?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

SunKing

Reaction score
Took two months for us to get our check. I applied for it mid March and got the check mid May. I'm happy to have bought when we did for that $500 check. I see now that it's only $250.
Yea I just noticed the dates lol. I’m glad I bought mine on May 31st...the last day of $500 lol

G

G-113944

HI: I Purchased my car in March and submitted the information on time and have not seen my check yet. My Salesman put the information in for me as I could not get it to go through. How can I check the status of my check?

SunKing

Reaction score
HI: I Purchased my car in March and submitted the information on time and have not seen my check yet. My Salesman put the information in for me as I could not get it to go through. How can I check the status of my check?
I’m not sure how you could check. Maybe see if you can contact them by email. I got a confirmation code and email on 6/30 saying it was approved by the manufacturer and the check will take 8-10 weeks. If you don’t have something like that I’d definitely look into how to contact someone.

trotti

Reaction score
FWIW - I bought my Palisade on May 17, applied May 18, received notice that they were processing my check on June 9, and had my check deposited by June 13. The whole process was simple and easy. I used the BMW Motorcycle Club affiliation and sought/received the $500 bonus. Hope this helps others who want detail on timing.

Julia

Reaction score
FWIW - I bought my Palisade on May 17, applied May 18, received notice that they were processing my check on June 9, and had my check deposited by June 13. The whole process was simple and easy. I used the BMW Motorcycle Club affiliation and sought/received the $500 bonus. Hope this helps others who want detail on timing.
I think you were fortunate. It's been nearly 2 months for me (through Allstate) and I'm still waiting. I did get the approval email though.

SunKing

Reaction score
I think you were fortunate. It's been nearly 2 months for me (through Allstate) and I'm still waiting. I did get the approval email though.
Yea less than a month is pretty great lol. I don’t plan on getting mine until next month or so.

Tino

Reaction score
Received this email today.
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
I applied two weeks ago.
Like the man said, easy peasy!

SunKing

Reaction score
Received this email today.
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
I applied two weeks ago.
Like the man said, easy peasy!
Now the waiting game begins...

SunKing

Reaction score
Just an update for anyone interested in a timeline on this... so on 06/30/20 email saying it was approved and today, 07/19/20, an email saying it’s in process and will be sent soon and a confirmation email will be sent.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Hossibert

Reaction score
My timeline as follows:
07-01 - application received
07-06 - application reviewed
07-14 - application approved (8-10 weeks from there on for the check to come in)

SunKing

Reaction score
My timeline as follows:
07-01 - application received
07-06 - application reviewed
07-14 - application approved (8-10 weeks from there on for the check to come in)
You’re about where mine was so in 2-3 weeks you’ll get the email I got today saying it’s being processed and you should receive it soon.

SunKing

Reaction score
Thank You to the person who told me about this program here on this forum. I got my $500 check in the mail today. My Hyundai Dealer salesperson did not even know about this rebate. So glad I joined this group.
Same here. I would’ve never known about this had I not joined this group. Now I’ve got an extra $500 lol.