BonusDrive $500 Cash Back ?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

tallLeRoy

Reaction score
I have no affiliation with this site, but my insurance company has a deal with them to get back $500 on the purchase of a new Hyundai. I looked at their site at https:\\www.bonusdrive.com . It seems that they have connections with multiple businesses and organizations. Some of you may qualify for cash back through a business or organization affiliation of yours. You can see if your affiliation is eligible on that site. You have up to 60 days after purchase to claim your check.

I hope this is not a scam.

LeRoy

njchpd

Reaction score
From BonusDrive -

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Your confirmation code is:

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!

CVP33

Reaction score
Looked at every Credit Union that I'm a member of and every organization I'm a member of as well. No luck. $500 is a VERY nice rebate.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JeremyTD

Reaction score
Looked at every Credit Union that I'm a member of and every organization I'm a member of as well. No luck. $500 is a VERY nice rebate.
Agreed! Especially as cash.

Maybe those who received a BonusDrive check could mention what company? I too searched for every affiliation I could think of with no luck.

Jess1

Reaction score
I'm buying my car tomorrow. I hope this pans out. my Employer and insurance company both appear to be acceptable for this.

McClendons

Reaction score
As an idea.......BMW Motorcycle Owners of America is included, and costs $49 annually............Still leaves you $451 ahead....

Ricebrnr

Reaction score
No scam, got mine via the Nationwide affiliation. 8 weeks processing from early November purchase. Banked the check no problems.

Get it, free money is good.