BRENTHON Emblems are now in the forum store!

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick message to let everyone know that our forum store is now officially LIVE!

It may not be the prettiest thing - but it'll grow as the community it serves grows - and will be quite attractive in time...

The Brenthon Emblems are heading to me from South Korea - so all sales are "pre-sales" at this moment in time. However, I have little doubt that this NEW GENERATION of BRENTHON emblems will sell out VERY quickly. I'm only getting 5 sets for now as production has not ramped up yet. The five sets I'm getting are seriously hot off the press...

brenthon-emblem.jpg

brenthon-emblem-on-palisade-front.jpg brenthon-emblem-on-palisade-rear.jpg brenthon-emblem-on-palisade-grille.jpg brenthon-emblem-on-palisade-wheel.jpg brenthon-emblem-on-palisade-hatch.jpg brenthon-palisade-7.jpg brenthon-palisade-6.jpg brenthon-palisade-5.jpg brenthon-palisade-2.jpg brenthon-palisade-1.jpg brenthon-for-palisade.jpg brenthon-emblem-badge-set-of-hyundai-palisade.jpg brenthon-emblem-installation-guide.jpg brenthon-steering-wheel-installation-guide.jpg

brenthon3g.jpg

Last edited:

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Are the Caliburn overlays metal? Also, I thought I read somewhere that Genesis-type wing badges may be coming for the Palisade. True?

Thanks!

Ed
Hi Ed. I'm not sure if you're asking about the badges in this discussion - which are BRENTHON - or Caliburn. Maybe you got them mixed up. Either way, both BRENTHON and CALIBURN emblems are made of the same material as the OEM KIA emblems - ABS plastic. Yes, there are Genesis wing emblems coming - but they're a ways off. Probably two to three months away...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!