Can I go back - new update is a bust

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

steelers

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is those who desire for Hyundai to restore the owner's manual documented feature "home widgets" that created the 3-way split home screen. There is a canvas over on the Hyundai MapnSoft site to request restoration, and there are a few hundred posts. We all bought the vehicle with 3 center stack display options, whether using the 3-way split home screen via the Home Widgets feature, the two-way split screen, or using full screens. We all have our preferences. I preferred the 3-way split, and did not take kindly to losing a feature that swayed my purchase decision, and I feel was part of the purchase price. Same as if I went in for service, and the vehicle is giving back to me with different wheels.

2020 limited...never did any update..doubt I ever will...let next owner

joliver

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is those who desire for Hyundai to restore the owner's manual documented feature "home widgets" that created the 3-way split home screen. There is a canvas over on the Hyundai MapnSoft site to request restoration, and there are a few hundred posts. We all bought the vehicle with 3 center stack display options, whether using the 3-way split home screen via the Home Widgets feature, the two-way split screen, or using full screens. We all have our preferences. I preferred the 3-way split, and did not take kindly to losing a feature that swayed my purchase decision, and I feel was part of the purchase price. Same as if I went in for service, and the vehicle is giving back to me with different wheels.

I just added a comment in favor. I've never seen the three-way screen and don't know if I care, but I'd like to see those who do care be able to have that option.

jdr327

Reaction score
First, it's not condescending, not even a little. But good try, with the comment to "put me in my box".
Second, I paid the same money, so I can't have a say how I feel? Must be one of those, "We can do it and it's ok. but when do it...it's not". That's called hypocrisy.

Just to be clear...
So others can vent/bitch and I can't reply to it.
So what you are saying is, it's a "two tiered" forum, people can vent / bitch and others can't say anything in reply. Got it. <eyeroll>

If someone starts with the usually played out "it's a free service" bullsh!t, you can shove it.

A free service does not not trump my 1st Amendment right to free speech as it pertains to replying to someone in a forum. You may not like what I have to say, but I have the right to say it. Just like the other forum poster wrote. Others may not like it (like me), but they still have the right to say it.
Lighten up Francis.