Can I go back - new update is a bust

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

steelers

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is those who desire for Hyundai to restore the owner's manual documented feature "home widgets" that created the 3-way split home screen. There is a canvas over on the Hyundai MapnSoft site to request restoration, and there are a few hundred posts. We all bought the vehicle with 3 center stack display options, whether using the 3-way split home screen via the Home Widgets feature, the two-way split screen, or using full screens. We all have our preferences. I preferred the 3-way split, and did not take kindly to losing a feature that swayed my purchase decision, and I feel was part of the purchase price. Same as if I went in for service, and the vehicle is giving back to me with different wheels.

2020 limited...never did any update..doubt I ever will...let next owner

joliver

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is those who desire for Hyundai to restore the owner's manual documented feature "home widgets" that created the 3-way split home screen. There is a canvas over on the Hyundai MapnSoft site to request restoration, and there are a few hundred posts. We all bought the vehicle with 3 center stack display options, whether using the 3-way split home screen via the Home Widgets feature, the two-way split screen, or using full screens. We all have our preferences. I preferred the 3-way split, and did not take kindly to losing a feature that swayed my purchase decision, and I feel was part of the purchase price. Same as if I went in for service, and the vehicle is giving back to me with different wheels.

I just added a comment in favor. I've never seen the three-way screen and don't know if I care, but I'd like to see those who do care be able to have that option.