Can The Digital Dash Show The Music Playing?

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

crownsbroyal

Reaction score
HI, I am new here. I just bought a 2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD, Midnight blue with the beige interior. So far I am liking the car except for a few things (heated seats not turning on with remote start.....).

But For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the digital dash to show the music or channel that I am listening to? Is there a way to do this? Every car I have had in the past was able to show this information on the dash. Please let me know where and if this option is located in the settings. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!

crownsbroyal

Reaction score
Once music is playing, push either the radio or media button and it will display whats playing - works for me....
Thanks, but that will only change it for the main infotainment screen, not for the digital dash will it? I am looking for it to be displayed in the digital dash, by the speedometer.

EMWLou

Reaction score
My Palisade
2022 Calligraphy
HI, I am new here. I just bought a 2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD, Midnight blue with the beige interior. So far I am liking the car except for a few things (heated seats not turning on with remote start.....).

But For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the digital dash to show the music or channel that I am listening to? Is there a way to do this? Every car I have had in the past was able to show this information on the dash. Please let me know where and if this option is located in the settings. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!
Oh, you're the one... I knew the dealer sold the vehicle I had on order to someone else. It was you, wasn't it?

Just kidding obviously...

elp_jc

Reaction score
No music info on the dash display. Don't remember when a new song is selected (or starts playing), it momentarily shows up at the bottom of the dash, but it does momentarily shows up on the head-up display. But why isn't a giant screen enough? And it's probably easier to see anyway, since it's higher up. Most vehicles don't have that feature, by the way.

mbell19

Reaction score
I can't even see it on the big screen, unless I'm specifically on the radio screen. The "screen saver" screen only shows the station name. Super annoying, because the radio screen is really ugly to look at! (I have a 2022 Palisade SEL Premium by the way).