This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Canadian cargo liner.

Jess1

Reaction score
So if I'm getting this right the all weather cargo liner on the US model has two flaps that can be extended to cover the rear seats when folded while the Canadian model of the all weather cargo liner is Velcro attached to the back of the seats and goes up and down with the rear seats. If that assumption is correct I'm looking for the part number for the Canadian all weather cargo liner. Thanks in advance.

Jess1

Reaction score
So if I'm getting this right the all weather cargo liner on the US model has two flaps that can be extended to cover the rear seats when folded while the Canadian model of the all weather cargo liner is Velcro attached to the back of the seats and goes up and down with the rear seats. If that assumption is correct I'm looking for the part number for the Canadian all weather cargo liner. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Eric2203

Reaction score
There are 2 products available from Hyundai in the US.

Cargo tray (up seatback). Bad name, it's not a tray. It does cover the 3rd-row seats' backs and is split just like the seats if you only want to fold part the 3rd row:

And the cargo mat - carpeted. Basically same as above, but doesn't cover the 3rd-row seats' backs:

The rubber looking thing you Canadians are showing doesn't seem to be offered by Hyundai in the US. At least it's not on https://hyundaiaccessories.com

Jess1

Reaction score
I'm a Yankee but I my parents live on the boarder and will soon start asking what I want for Christmas. I'm thinking about having them get the Canadian premium cargo liner.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

anthpalisadeorg

Reaction score
LOL I would like a present too. I contacted CA dealer not a peep back. I like the CA product better. I can't find a CA accessory store like the US ones that sell the darn thing either.

Pasilade

Reaction score
I'm a Yankee but I my parents live on the boarder and will soon start asking what I want for Christmas. I'm thinking about having them get the Canadian premium cargo liner.
What is the cost for the Canadian Premium Cargo Liner?