Canadian cargo liner.

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

saxman242

Reaction score
Old thread, but has anyone found a Canadian dealer or parts outlet willing to ship the Canadian cargo liner to the United States? We just brought home our Limited AWD on Wednesday after waiting quite a while for it to arrive. Would be a pity if my children destroyed the floor coverings of such a nice vehicle.

my00t8

Reaction score
Thank you! I have a question into a dealer in Toronto, but I will check with these guys, too.

Reaction score
There is a sister thread to this one with others that have ordered it from CAD dealer. I will be ordering it as well today May 5th. I reached out to around a dozen dealers on two different occasions. Only the one in mentioned in the other thread was willing to ship, Murray. Note CAD is only about .71 to the dollar so list price is like $225 US vs. $290 cad. Shipping is around $100 CAD and there is 5% tax from the dealer that is willing in the other thread. The end result is about $300 US +/- depending on how close you are to the dealer willing to sell. As I am Westchester NY i tried Montreal, Toronto, Ontario, etc.

my00t8

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the Murray Hyundai - Medicine Hat references! They were great to deal with, very friendly and responsive. Tyler over there got me setup with the full kit. I think they look great in my new 2020 Limited AWD. See photos below. Now to find some roof rails I like...
IMG_0632.jpg IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0631.jpg IMG_0630.jpg IMG_0629.jpg IMG_0627.jpg IMG_0628.jpg

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Reaction score
There lightweight textured waterproof material not rubber. There non slip. Yeah they have some cushion to them as well.

JGirwarnath

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the Murray Hyundai - Medicine Hat references! They were great to deal with, very friendly and responsive. Tyler over there got me setup with the full kit. I think they look great in my new 2020 Limited AWD. See photos below. Now to find some roof rails I like...
@my00t8 You got the entire weather package. Curious to know how much it all cost you including shipping. Also, if your're comfortable saying to what City, State?

I just got my email from Tyler saying the items are back in stock.

my00t8

Reaction score
@my00t8 You got the entire weather package. Curious to know how much it all cost you including shipping. Also, if your're comfortable saying to what City, State?

I just got my email from Tyler saying the items are back in stock.
Came out to 1171.90 CAD with shipping to Dallas, TX. At 300 CAD UPS freight was a killer, but I don't think the mats themselves are overpriced. They are made of premium materials and fit the interior perfectly. Maybe not as rugged as the WeatherTech mats in my other vehicle (2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X), but they look and feel a lot nicer and don't slide around on the carpet underneath. Tyler told me that when their dealership sent a Palisade to a car show they outfitted it with these mats because they felt it classed up the interior even more. I have to agree with him now that I have my own set installed. They're very nice. Definitely an upgrade over the stock carpet mats.

my00t8

Reaction score
There lightweight textured waterproof material not rubber. There non slip. Yeah they have some cushion to them as well.
Yeah, definitely not hard rubber or plastic. They almost look and feel like very tightly woven waterproof fibers. They're a little squishy and flexible, but they are VERY thin. I was surprised by just how thin and lightweight they are. When I pulled the giant box with the full set off my porch I thought maybe they got my order wrong or that it was actually two shipments and the other hadn't arrived yet. Anyhow, don't let my comments about the how thin or lightweight they are scare you. They seem rugged enough for our purposes (two young kids who constantly spill drinks, leave behind snacks and crayons that melt in the Texas heat and sometimes have muddy cleats on). Interestingly, the bottoms of them are not smooth at all. They feel like scouring pads for household cleaning. As a result, they do not slide around much if at all. This is great since the WeatherTech mats in my Xterra, which are also excellent form-fitted mats, slide around easily due to their smooth bottoms.

kstrox

Reaction score
I also live in Tuscon AZ and bought the cargo mat from Murray Hyundai in Medicine Hat Alberta Canada Ask For Tyler in the Parts Dept. He is the parts manager He is very friendly and is happy to help I ordered my mat on Friday and it will be here today phone number for US 888-849-2904 When you call the recording doesn't say where you are calling to it asks you questions to send you to the right dept just follow the one prompt for new customer and then you get the customer service for the dealership I'm so glad I found this forum to get the mat everyone in the US could'nt help me and was telling me that I had the wrong part number or it wasn't made by hyundai by the way the part# S8H12-AP000

Last edited:

JGirwarnath

Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday. Tyler is amazing. There is another lady there named Nova who is equally as awesome. Total was $318.31 USD charged to my credit card shipped to Tampa, FL

Eramirez

Reaction score
Cheap solution to cargo mat only, bought a generic mat from amazon, $35, and cut it to fit. Pics attached. Follow my insta account: Wrappedpalidase

Attachments

• D2AB1810-D186-43C0-9D97-71FD0466FDE0.jpeg
    D2AB1810-D186-43C0-9D97-71FD0466FDE0.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 17
  • C193DB08-BEDD-400B-86EA-ED5CF0378B80.jpeg
    C193DB08-BEDD-400B-86EA-ED5CF0378B80.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 16
  • A1254E24-594C-4EAF-8952-F6787E46388F.jpeg
    A1254E24-594C-4EAF-8952-F6787E46388F.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 15
  • D4989380-724A-4CDB-83CC-EA353C1453D8.jpeg
    D4989380-724A-4CDB-83CC-EA353C1453D8.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1CBB9D81-2AFD-4AE9-8996-19DA49F60E9B.jpeg
    1CBB9D81-2AFD-4AE9-8996-19DA49F60E9B.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 190E914B-1E88-43C3-991E-321B01E93E60.jpeg
    190E914B-1E88-43C3-991E-321B01E93E60.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 12

mlkTUL

Reaction score
View attachment 994 View attachment 995 View attachment 996 View attachment 997 View attachment 998 View attachment 999 View attachment 1000
Yeah, definitely not hard rubber or plastic. They almost look and feel like very tightly woven waterproof fibers. They're a little squishy and flexible, but they are VERY thin. I was surprised by just how thin and lightweight they are. When I pulled the giant box with the full set off my porch I thought maybe they got my order wrong or that it was actually two shipments and the other hadn't arrived yet. Anyhow, don't let my comments about the how thin or lightweight they are scare you. They seem rugged enough for our purposes (two young kids who constantly spill drinks, leave behind snacks and crayons that melt in the Texas heat and sometimes have muddy cleats on). Interestingly, the bottoms of them are not smooth at all. They feel like scouring pads for household cleaning. As a result, they do not slide around much if at all. This is great since the WeatherTech mats in my Xterra, which are also excellent form-fitted mats, slide around easily due to their smooth bottoms.

I have a 115 lb Rottweiler, is that material durable enough to stand up to a dogs nails over repeated trips? She doesn’t dig/scratch at the mats but she is a big dog that likes to move around and look out all the windows.
Also, the small piece between the third and second row that drapes over the hump, how does that stay in place or secure down?

Jeriamy

Reaction score
If they aren’t rubber or plastic, I’m curious how washable they are? I like that with other brands you can just wipe them clean.

Jebloch

Reaction score
Just ordered my premium cargo mat from Murray Hyundai in Canada. Nova was the one to help me, can't wait to get it. Thanks for this post! I am in Colorado, was about $425 CAD which I think will come out to about $335 USD.

KCC455

Reaction score
Today I ordered the Canadian Premium Rear cargo mat (part S8H12-AP000) from Thornhill Hyundai in Ontario, Canada north of Toronto. Total Cost including shipping was $229 to NE Indiana (your cost & shipping may vary). I spoke to the Parts Manager and he said they sell lots of them to the U.S. I will post an update after I receive the cargo mat and get it installed. I am excited to get the cargo mat as it looks very nice and the functionality looks to be the best option available for Palisade. Thanks for the info. from everyone posting.

KCC455

Reaction score
I received a call on Wed. from Yaser - Parts Dept. @ Thornhill Hyundai to inform me the Canadian Premium All Season rear cargo mat (part S8H12-AP000) was ready to ship. I had to pay approx. $24 in taxes but even with that the total price is approx. $253 shipped. I am happy with that if it is as nice as the pics look and feedback from others.