Car wash and new map update

Welcome to the Hyundai Palisade community!

Click REGISTER to join us! We'd LOVE to have you... :)

G

G-296175

My soft brush car wash company now tapes the fin antenna with blue painters tape. I asked them why and they said some of the Hyundai antennas come off in the was. Anyone one else experience that?

also, my Limited has a new map and head unit update. Apparently downloading to a MAC is a big issue. I just bought the update for about $30 on a 64 gig memory stick and will just plug it in when it arrives. MapNSoft suggested if you have a MAC, buying the stick is a lot easier.

Justice341

Reaction score
We bought our limited on January 1 of this year and have not taken it through the car wash yet. The owner of the local car wash told me that Hyundai's and Kia's are known to have the fin antenna blown off, by the air driers not the wash itself. I'm a little worried about taking it through there.

ronliz82

Reaction score
My soft brush car wash company now tapes the fin antenna with blue painters tape. I asked them why and they said some of the Hyundai antennas come off in the was. Anyone one else experience that?

also, my Limited has a new map and head unit update. Apparently downloading to a MAC is a big issue. I just bought the update for about $30 on a 64 gig memory stick and will just plug it in when it arrives. MapNSoft suggested if you have a MAC, buying the stick is a lot easier.

How did you find out about the map/head unit update? Just purchase mine January 15th.