This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Cd player

Alan_F

Reaction score
There is not a cassette or 8-track player either. What a scam!!!

These days, not even most computers come with CD or DVD players. We are well into the 21st century now.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
No 8 track, definitely a deal breaker.

If I had it to do over again that is.

Also something our salesman failed to mention during delivery.

Stormy

Reaction score
I was hoping for a reel to reel tape player but, what the hey, I forgot it is already the 21st century since two decades ago.

Stormy

Reaction score
I was hoping for a reel to reel tape player but, what the heck, it is already the 21st century for two decades now. How time flies.
Looks like I double entered. Sorry!

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I was hoping for a reel to reel tape player but, what the heck, it is already the 21st century for two decades now. How time flies.
Looks like I double entered. Sorry!
No worries, I might have forgot at my age. 🤷‍♂️

Gennyfreak

Reaction score
Y’all maybe think it’s funny but I have a boatload of CDs I enjoy listening to perticulary on long boring drives, suppose y’all are going to say use streaming or some nonsense but some of us just prefer simply slipping a disc in.

Alan_F

Reaction score
Y’all maybe think it’s funny but I have a boatload of CDs I enjoy listening to perticulary on long boring drives, suppose y’all are going to say use streaming or some nonsense but some of us just prefer simply slipping a disc in.
Not streaming, just put them on a USB stick. If you need help with that, ask a friend or a young person who probably knows how to do that.

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I do too. I have a CD player in my car. The Palisade is my wife's.
When I entered CD the first time, my phone auto corrected to CDC. 🤦‍♂️

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!