Chrome delete?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Vegas3416

Reaction score
Has anyone done chrome delete on the window trims? I’m starting to do it. Thought I’d have someone but it seems easy enough. Using vinyl wrap. Having a shop do the door handles and some grille stuff. Was going to do it myself but I’ll probably waste a few sheets before I get it right. Anyone done it yet and did you wrap it, plasti dip or paint it?
8DE98C02-7BDA-4360-9F30-2FF844BBA0BC.jpeg

RTBoston

Reaction score
I tried to dip my rear emblem, but it turned out horrible.
I've read putting the can in a bowl of hot water helps with the quality of the product as it's used.

I pealed mine off 2 days later.

May try vinyl wrap on the trim when weather warms up.

saxman242

Reaction score
Yah, warming it up helps. Usually, the bigger issue is people that spray it too light and not enough coats. It needs to go on heavy.

steelers

Reaction score
Crazy comment..doing blackout is personal preference..not a fan..but why go through this and leave free advertising on the license plate bracket..
I never understand why any owner would allow free of charge free dealership advertising ..I make it very clear when buying new cars..no dealer signage allowed..

Vegas3416

Reaction score
I haven’t gotten real plates yet so that part doesn’t bother me at the moment. This next week a lot of changing is going to happen and all that will be gone and I do agree. Personal preference. I just hate overly showing to much chrome. There will be chrome subtleties just not anything crazy.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JSp3ctRe

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Limited Steel Graphite
Crazy comment..doing blackout is personal preference..not a fan..but why go through this and leave free advertising on the license plate bracket..
I never understand why any owner would allow free of charge free dealership advertising ..I make it very clear when buying new cars..no dealer signage allowed..
I didn't leave the dealership with any dealer advertising on my 2021 Palisade. No emblems, decals or license plate bracket from the dealer