This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Dealers, I need your assistance...

suzukichic

Reaction score
AWD Limiteds in Arkansas are nonexistent. I'm looking for a Limited AWD with Beige interior. My exterior color preferences are White, Grey, burgundy. If anyone can help my local dealer swap with one, or are willing to help me get into one, please let me know. I will travel for an excellent deal.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Eric2203

Reaction score
AWD Limiteds in Arkansas are nonexistent. I'm looking for a Limited AWD with Beige interior. My exterior color preferences are White, Grey, burgundy. If anyone can help my local dealer swap with one, or are willing to help me get into one, please let me know. I will travel for an excellent deal.
Hyundai's USA website has a search inventory function that shows you what's available where.

JeremyTD

Reaction score
OP isn’t joking. I did a search on CarGurus using 35005 (Birmingham) as the zip. After entering the OP’s color criteria the closest I found was Matteson, IL almost 600 miles away. A black with beige AWD limited.

I also tried AutoTrader and found one in Asheville, NC. It’s graphite and beige but the dealer has it marked up quite a bit.

Disclaimer: these two sites aren’t the end all be all of car searches but just what I found so far for the OP. A lot of it depends on whether the dealer even uses those sites and how accurate their info is. There were many closer that didn’t list an interior color so I skipped past them.

suzukichic

Reaction score
It’s crazy. I found one in Lexington KY that will give me a great deal. Now I just need to weigh if it’s worth flying to another state to buy a vehicle. Any cons to this?

Eric2203

Reaction score
It’s crazy. I found one in Lexington KY that will give me a great deal. Now I just need to weigh if it’s worth flying to another state to buy a vehicle. Any cons to this?
Read up on buying a car out of state. Most issues arise because of tax differences between states/localities, and because of the need to transfer registration/title to a different state. However, a lot of this applies to used cars. You're buying new and from a dealership. They may be able to transfer the tax to your state for you, and maybe do some or all of the registration work. Some dealerships near state borders are used to this. Don't hesitate to call them and ask about all of this. Feel free to call the DMV for your state as well. Call your insurance to make sure you'll be covered for the drive back (I don't see why not, but you never know).

tallLeRoy

Reaction score
Also consider that the manual cautions against driving continuously at the same speed for the first few hundred miles. An interstate ride to a far state is outside of the recommended break in procedure.

suzukichic

Reaction score
well, that one was sold. Just my luck. I guess I'll have to wait for the next shipment of Palisades to the local dealers.

Limited AWD Owner

Reaction score
I was looking for an AWD Limited and these trims are hard to find in SoCal and I only wanted a particular color. However they have many AWD palisades in Utah.
So I flew to Salt Lake City and drove it back to SoCal. So if you are willing to drive it back or perhaps ship it you can try there. I purchased from Murdock Hyundai in Lindon Utah. Hope that helps.