This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Does Hyundai sell weatherproof mats for 3rd row for a Palisade Limited?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

sharkycsi

Reaction score
I received mine yesterday. I live in the country and noticed that they are going to show dirt. Other than that, the mats are good quality. Also, if you have the 7 seater, then the third row mats will extend in between the two captain chairs.

sharkycsi

Reaction score
No, I meant country as out in the sticks. The Tuxmat company is located at 2111 McCowan Road, Scarborough, ON Canada M1S 3Y6. The price is $349.50 Canadian with free shipping.

Jess1

Reaction score
So far the Tuxmats seem to be the best floor covering offered. Weather Tech only has the first row and If I'm getting this right, OEM are only rows 1 and 2. I have had Weather Tech, Husky Liners and OEM in other brands. The non factory ones are always better it seems. I'll probably get the Tuxmats in a month or two before the snow flies and keep an eye on the market until then. I wish they has full coverage in the isle between the first and second rows.

sharkycsi

Reaction score

sharkycsi

Reaction score
You're welcome. Yes, you are correct. I called them and asked before I purchased mine in order to confirm that they do. Tuxmat should correct this on their website. Take care.

Last edited:

Burghfan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Are these plastic like the Weathertec ones or rubber like most oem weather mats. I prefer rubber which the Hyundai ones appear to be but they also appear to be more smooth than grooved which makes no sense to me.

sharkycsi

Reaction score
This is from Tuxmat and shows the construction materials: https://www.tuxmat.com/products/511...r-custom-mat?year=2020&variant=28541270032444. The top layer is a PVC material. Easy to clean. The ONLY thing I don't like about them is they do not utilize the existing Hyundai floor mat tabs to secure the Tuxmat mats.

P.S. Congrats on your Lagoon Silver. I also have the same color with black interior. Good luck and I wish all the happiness with it.

Last edited:

Burghfan

Reaction score
This is from Tuxmat and shows the construction materials: https://www.tuxmat.com/products/511...r-custom-mat?year=2020&variant=28541270032444. The top layer is a PVC material. Easy to clean. The ONLY thing I don't like about them is they do not utilize the existing Hyundai floor mat tabs to secure the Tuxmat mats.

P.S. Congrats on your Lagoon Silver. I also have the same color with black interior. Good luck and I wish all the happiness with it.
Thanks. Same to you. The link below is what i have in my wife's car and had the same material in my pilot. This type of rubber catches more, isn't slippery, doesn't curl, and looks better than the platicy ones imo.

sharkycsi

Reaction score
Yes, if you live up north with all of the snow I could see why you would like those better. With me down south, all I deal with is dirt and mud every now and then. One of the draw backs of owning a first year model vehicle is the lack of good accessories.

JeremyTD

Reaction score
We have a Palisade and a Genesis G70 at our house. I decided to try the TuxMats on the G70 before we go for them in the Palisade. The link below is to my initial thoughts in the G70. I can’t vouch for Palisade fit but maybe everything else (Including other owners) will help in the decision process. Cheers!

PANATIV

Reaction score
We purchased the OEM all weather mats for the first and second row. It is odd that Hyundai doesn't make a 3rd row mat...however, as an additional option to the offerings in previous posts, WeatherTech makes and sells (you can by it separately) a 3rd row mat.

Elitewillie

Reaction score
Anyone find mats that work both when I have the third row up and when they are down? I guess they would have to fold. I would appreciate any help.