This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Easily broken/chipped/cracked windshields

MamaPajama84

Reaction score
I would like to gather as many easily broken/chipped/cracked windshield complaints as possible. Please post as many details as possible.

NVS

Reaction score
I have a rock chip in my windshield. It chipped an hour after I bought it on my way home.

Roadster

Reaction score
We have chip / star with nobody notice anything hitting windshield, Passenger line of site, 1,300 miles. My 2016 MX-5 GT has many specs without crack / star and it has 97k on it. This windshield should not crack this easily and I will be reporting it to Hyundai corporate to see if they will cover my $500 deductible.

RangerRick

Reaction score
Mine was chipped within 200 miles and now with 2000 miles has several small chips. It does seem easily chipped. No cracks at this point however.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

reg0later

Reaction score
Found the forum based upon my newly chipped windshield cracked at highway speed by freezing rain or small pebble.

HockeyGTP

Reaction score
My wife just called to tell me on the way to work tonight she thought a bug or small pebble hit the windshield and it's got a 2 inch crack. It's a replacement windshield because a pebble cracked it before the first payment and spread from left to right over night