Easily broken/chipped/cracked windshields

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

steelers

Reaction score
I joined the club today. Less than 10k miles. Barely heard it hit my passenger side and it quickly spread all the way over to the driver’s side. 2020 limited
Sorry to hear...go to dealer...call and send email to Hyundai. Pronto !
Good luck...the glass has issues.?

Invaliduserid

Reaction score
Within 2-3 months of owning my Palisade, a rock hit my windshield on the highway and cracked all the way across within 2 days. I had it replaced through insurance. No other issues.

2020 Limited AWD. I bought it new.

Edit: Added Year/Model.

nca2k

Reaction score
2020 Palisade windshield cracked a few days after picking it up, it does not take too much to break or crack them. After 1 year you can hardly see out of it with the pitting in the windshield. They are absolutely a very poor quality windshield and very expensive if you replace them. The wind noise and windshield should be addressed by Hyundai for sure.

steelers

Reaction score
2020 Palisade windshield cracked a few days after picking it up, it does not take too much to break or crack them. After 1 year you can hardly see out of it with the pitting in the windshield. They are absolutely a very poor quality windshield and very expensive if you replace them. The wind noise and windshield should be addressed by Hyundai for sure.
Agree...been driving and owning for 53 years...never had a cracked windshield...never had sooooo much pitting
until I purchased this vehicle....one good thing perhaps came out of this...made us owners safer drivers,as we now leave plenty of distance
From the vehicle in front of us on the highway...

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!