Fog lights

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Talking Sammich

Reaction score
I keep hearing this and I'm confused.... As I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong, but the headlights are on top the fogs are below, see attached mspaint nightmare... (I wish it was as easy as screengrabbing the manual but its not on the hyundai site yet) and if this is an se / sel thing then ignore me....

Attachments

• NOWholdONaSEC.jpg
    NOWholdONaSEC.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 74

saxman242

Reaction score
Low beam is on top, high beam is on the bottom. No fog lights in the main headlight body.

Talking Sammich

Reaction score
Hmm not as bad as it could, but I doubt that's all there is to it, I'm guessing a relay at minimum, steering column switch swap too maybe, I would imagine wiring us already in place, but could be wrong

saxman242

Reaction score
Hmm not as bad as it could, but I doubt that's all there is to it, I'm guessing a relay at minimum, steering column switch swap too maybe, I would imagine wiring us already in place, but could be wrong
Well true, there's slightly more to it, sure, but the lights are the expensive part.

Eric2203

Reaction score
I’ve read that the 3rd light in the KDM version is for the dynamic bending light and not a fog light. In other words, it turns with the steering wheel to light the path you’re turning towards.

Hyundai offers this on some cars in the USA, but not on the Palisade.

However, I’ve not been able to confirm this.

saxman242

Reaction score
I have also heard the same. Although I do wonder why it's a separate projector that does this. Most cars just move the low beam projector to turn the light.

SRS

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the reply. I think that Kia Telluride’s fog lights can fit the Palisade. I will research a little bit.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

saxman242

Reaction score
Ya, but I think the point is to stay OEM, whether kdm or usdm, or maybe my addled mind just assumed that
Perhaps, but a kia light that doesn't quite fit right because the opening is a different size, having to be custom wired in, etc is really no different than an aftermarket option, other than probably costing a lot more money.

kriti78

Reaction score
Looking at I stalling driving lights to my 2020 Palisade. Waiting to find the correct wiring location to connect. Would like to have them come on with the ignition. Ideas are well omed.

Jr85prix

Reaction score
Looking at I stalling driving lights to my 2020 Palisade. Waiting to find the correct wiring location to connect. Would like to have them come on with the ignition. Ideas are well omed.

Attachments

• 15983645852257847742025626324074.jpg
    15983645852257847742025626324074.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 36