Front Seat Headrest tilt function?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

love2rv

Reaction score
My wife is rather short and so the driver headrest is in the lowest up/down position and the angle of tilt on it is pretty extreme to where it hits her in the back of the head and causes her look downward so she constantly is pushing up with her chin to have a view out the front of the car. Is there a way to change the angle of tilt on the front row headrests?

For example on my Ford F350 the headrests have a ratchet system controlling the tilt, you click forward a single position, then again, and on the forth it resets back to straight up/down orientation. The only instructions I can find in the Palisade owners manual about the headrests related the raising and lowing the height of the headrest and nothing about the amount of tilt.

Any help is appreciated.

Zenar

Reaction score
There is no option for this, she wiull have to move the seat forward more and the back of the seat back so she can be lower on the seat. Or option B get a pillow

Popeye

Reaction score
My wife is rather short and so the driver headrest is in the lowest up/down position and the angle of tilt on it is pretty extreme to where it hits her in the back of the head and causes her look downward so she constantly is pushing up with her chin to have a view out the front of the car. Is there a way to change the angle of tilt on the front row headrests?

For example on my Ford F350 the headrests have a ratchet system controlling the tilt, you click forward a single position, then again, and on the forth it resets back to straight up/down orientation. The only instructions I can find in the Palisade owners manual about the headrests related the raising and lowing the height of the headrest and nothing about the amount of tilt.

Any help is appreciated.
Not unless you want to try and remove the headrest, clamp the rods in a vice and bend them.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!