This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Got My Palisade Limited AWD in Black/Beige

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I had to fly from Spokane to Portland to get it, but I found a Limited AWD in Black/Beige. It is the only one in the northwest that had hit the ground.

After my six hour drive home, I am in love. I basically just let it drive itself. Let me know if you have any specific questions or want specific pictures.

View attachment 28
Congratulations! The Palisade looks awesome in black!

Zirynx

Reaction score
What items are brown inside? I love the lighter seats but HATE brown. I wish it was beige on black interior.
A lot of the plastics are brown inside, but they are such a dark brown, I honestly just see them as black.

I was worried about the same thing, but I can tell you I was not at all disappointed by the look.

Mikeg112

Reaction score
A lot of the plastics are brown inside, but they are such a dark brown, I honestly just see them as black.

I was worried about the same thing, but I can tell you I was not at all disappointed by the look.
I agree, I like to think of it as "Expresso Brown". It's only under direct sunlight do you see it's dark brown. At night or on cloudy days, it almost looks black. I really like it!

suzukichic

Reaction score
Looks like I’m getting white/beige AWD Limited. Coming from another dealer out of state. Hopefully will have it by this weekend.

timbrwolf9

Reaction score
Have you noticed any drive vibration in the 65 MPH to 75 MPH range? Some other drivers have apparently experienced this in the AWD model.

Decoguys

Reaction score
The manual shows the feature, however the menu does not exist, and my dealer says that it does not exist in the us... Are you in the us or Canada?

Eric2203

Reaction score
The manual shows the feature, however the menu does not exist, and my dealer says that it does not exist in the us... Are you in the us or Canada?
I'm in the US, but I don't have a Palisade yet. It's being shipped to the dealership right now. I looked in the manual and it shows under Settings - Door. Apologies if it's not there. I could have sworn I've seen people talk about this feature before.

radiowc

Reaction score
@zyrnix, well, that is the common tricks the dealer is using to markup 5k like your case. At this moment, most dealer don't have the intention to sell below MSRP, so in order to make it like, wow! That a 5K off the advertised price. Just a mind game so that buyer will pay for the MSRP especially a new model. Anyway, congrats.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

3sons66

Reaction score
It has the most ridiculous headlights I've ever seen. I thought my brights were on driving last night because everything was lit up. Then I hit the brights, and the whole neighborhood lit up.
The LED headlights are awesome, but for some reason there is a weird triangle chunk along the top of the light line right about where oncoming traffic would be. Weird. I wonder if it's so people don't constantly flash their lights because they're so bright??