Has anybody sourced touch-up paint for typhoon silver?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

elp_jc

Reaction score
I ordered several things for my new Calligraphy, but couldn't find typhoon silver touch-up paint anywhere. I saw basically all colors, except typhoon silver. Even saw a 'lagoon silver', but I'm sure it's not the same. If somebody was able to find matching touch-up paint at any dealer parts website, or even aftermarket, please post a link, to order some. Oh, and how about the darker gray for the Calligraphy wheels? It'd be great to order that too. Thanks gang.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Kirbo

2021 Silver Lagoon SEL with bench seat
Reaction score
Do you have a link for the touch up paint? I should probably get some. We have Lagoon Silver and it's definitely not the same as Typhoon Silver. The Lagoon has a lot of blue in it and the Typhoon seems to be a solid silver color.

Alan_F

Reaction score
Usually the dealer parts department has touch up paint, which may be from a third party company. If they don't have it (or know where to get it) you may have to wait if it is a new color. Even though you can buy parts online from some dealers, it may not be in the Hyundai Motor America parts catalog (used for those online websites).

SunKing

Reaction score
I found this company online. I don’t know if either grey color is your color code, but you can check it.

Attachments

• BEBDFFC6-8384-489A-98D5-F34C9808FDA5.jpeg
    BEBDFFC6-8384-489A-98D5-F34C9808FDA5.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 10

elp_jc

Reaction score
Awesome. I MUCH prefer spray paint, as I can paint a small area if needed. Plus I can spray a little on a small glass bottle I have, then use a toothpick to fill small chips and nicks. And a Q-tip stem cut at an angle for larger chips. You pay $25, but you'd never need any more than that, so it's the better value IMO. Those little bottles dry up quickly, in my experience. Thank you both.