Hello from Brandon, FL

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm the new owner of a Palisade Limited purchases 5/21/2020. Happy to be here with you all. It's a beautiful sweet ride and a dream come true.
Replacing my 2003 Hyundai SantaFe 2.4 with 210k miles
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! Nice upgrade... I’m glad you found us! :)

Palitroke

Reaction score
Welcome, to the forum. I'm at BArtow. Hope meet you one day, as well other owners from Florida and near states!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JGirwarnath

Reaction score
Welcome, to the forum. I'm at BArtow. Hope meet you one day, as well other owners from Florida and near states!
Yes absolutely. My wife wasn't really into noticing cars by make and model until we started shopping last month. Now she can pick out a Palisade on the road. Hope to meet you one day too.

steelers

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm the new owner of a Palisade Limited purchases 5/21/2020. Happy to be here with you all. It's a beautiful sweet ride and a dream come true.
Replacing my 2003 Hyundai SantaFe 2.4 with 210k miles
Good luck from Melbourne Fl. Love bug season is about over..

Jt1053

Reaction score
Good luck from Melbourne Fl. Love bug season is about over..
Yes, welcome to the forum JG. Speaking of bugs , I just got back from a road trip from KY to NH. I discovered they have a ’black fly’ season, jeez what a mess on the front end.

steelers

Reaction score
Yes, welcome to the forum JG. Speaking of bugs , I just got back from a road trip from KY to NH. I discovered they have a ’black fly’ season, jeez what a mess on the front end.
Know all about black flys..we summer in New York they love the lakes in upstate..