Hello from Dubai

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

ravishekhawat

Reaction score
Greetings to all. I live in Dubai, UAE and have just booked a Palisade premium with nappa leather and captain chairs. Premium is the highest version available here and roughly corresponds to Limited in the US (except that we don't get the 12.3" LCD cluster here....bummer). I was initially looking at the 8 seater, however the our color choice of white with beige was only available with captain chairs. Did some research on that and came to the conclusion that it would be the same seating capacity as my current 2014 Durango V6. Further it seems the second rows seats would be much more comfortable with easy access to third row and the third row middle occupant would get some more legroom. Will get delivery in 4-5 days and hopefully the family would be comfortable (we are 2 Adults, 2 Kids with 2-3 guests visiting off and on).

P.S. If anybody here has owned / driven a Durango previously, how do the two compare in real life?

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings to all. I live in Dubai, UAE and have just booked a Palisade premium with nappa leather and captain chairs. Premium is the highest version available here and roughly corresponds to Limited in the US (except that we don't get the 12.3" LCD cluster here....bummer). I was initially looking at the 8 seater, however the our color choice of white with beige was only available with captain chairs. Did some research on that and came to the conclusion that it would be the same seating capacity as my current 2014 Durango V6. Further it seems the second rows seats would be much more comfortable with easy access to third row and the third row middle occupant would get some more legroom. Will get delivery in 4-5 days and hopefully the family would be comfortable (we are 2 Adults, 2 Kids with 2-3 guests visiting off and on).

P.S. If anybody here has owned / driven a Durango previously, how do the two compare in real life?
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Gromicide

Reaction score
Welcome and great color choice inside and out. I owned a 2014 Durango and it was a great SUV. If they had redesigned it in the last year or two, and it looked good I might have bought one. But yeah the Palisade is a nicer ride overall unless towing is a priority.