Hello - is there any way to have the navigation system repeat a direction?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Tolipa

Reaction score
Sometimes one of the kids will call out just as a direction is being made and I will miss the direction and want to hear it again. Is there any way to have the latest message repeated?
Thank you

Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Reaction score
My Palisade
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
press the speaker icon on the screen, I believe it is in the upper left corner when giving turn by turn

elp_jc

Reaction score
You might have to click on the speaker twice. Once to mute it, and the second time to turn it back on. At that time, nav systems typically repeat the last direction. Give it a try, and report back to us :).

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Gene

Reaction score
To repeat the last direction just press the MAP button one time.
see page 4 of the car infotainment system/ quick reference guide
Then 1-2 give the directions again

Last edited:

Tolipa

Reaction score
Gene you are exactly right, and thank you. I was driving home today, a 6 hour drive, and figured there had to be some way and I finally got it. If the screen is not on "map", but perhaps the radio, you will need to have the map showing. At that point each time you press "map" button it will repeat the last direction.

... also, I must have looked at that page a dozen times, but each time skipped over the pertinent information. I remember my dad's first Volkswagen had a manual about 20 pages long LOL!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Gene

Reaction score
My first VW bug didn't have enough HP to haul me and a 20 Page manual at the same time. 36 HP if I remember right.
I could get up to 65mph down hill, boy was that a rough ride at that speed. Like riding on a roller skate at that speed.

elp_jc

Reaction score
That'd be a stable ride, compared to the VW bus my mom had. Same HP, but twice the size, and 5 times the drag. We were passed on up hills even by dump trucks back in the day. Can't believe people pay 6 figures nowadays for those damn things. Ha ha.