Hi from VA

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Russ50

Reaction score
just bought a limited with beige interior. should be delivered in the next week. dealer game me a new Tuscon to drive as a loaner until the new Palisade arrives. look forward to getting it

steelers

Reaction score
just bought a limited with beige interior. should be delivered in the next week. dealer game me a new Tuscon to drive as a loaner until the new Palisade arrives. look forward to getting it
What color ? AWD ?....waiting for mine jan.14th approx. White..beige.awd. good luck..

Russ50

Reaction score
Black, Limited, AWD. beige, I looked at the beige interior on another one this weekend and loved it. looking forward to getting it. the dealer said in the next few days but if I have followed the information from the site on the build sheet it looks like it arrived in Philly today. the name on the build sheet matches one that was there today. We will see. If that is true.. I guess the timeline is about 14 days to delivery. so I figure the 18th or 19th. I was kinda shocked they took my trade in already and gave me a new Tuscon off the lot to drive.

steelers

Reaction score
Black, Limited, AWD. beige, I looked at the beige interior on another one this weekend and loved it. looking forward to getting it. the dealer said in the next few days but if I have followed the information from the site on the build sheet it looks like it arrived in Philly today. the name on the build sheet matches one that was there today. We will see. If that is true.. I guess the timeline is about 14 days to delivery. so I figure the 18th or 19th. I was kinda shocked they took my trade in already and gave me a new Tuscon off the lot to drive.
How do you get your trade back if you decide not to take the new vehicle ?

Russ50

Reaction score
Lol. That was my question. They hold it until the new one is accepted. They did not want anymore miles put on the trade in. Thought it was strange but their deal. I’m driving a brand new car while I wait. Lol.

Gromicide

Reaction score
Welcome. I love the beige interior! My Wife wanted the black, and it looks good but man I wanted the lighter color. Looks so sweet!

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you?

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Russ50

Reaction score
Well. Was supposed to get my vehicle today. Didn’t happen. Dealer is saying the end of the month because the shipment is delayed. Grrrr