How annoying has lack of power folding mirrors been?

XYcc

Reaction score
Debating between Palisade an Telluride and biggest factor now is the power folding side mirrors

For Palisade owners, how often are you annoyed by lack of power folding mirrors? In parking a CX-5 in the garage we always fold mirrors in even though it'll easily clear with them out. Just somewhat worried that with the palisade being wider and mirrors not able to be folded in that there may be dents & bangs pulling in or out of garage. Am I overthinking this? or are existing owners commonly annoyed by this?

Are there any features that are only available on Palisade? Wondering if there is something it has extra that makes up for it not having folding mirrors like the Telluride.

PK75

Reaction score
I have had them before on several vehicles; I rarely used them and actually had turned off the function. if I need to fold them on my Palisade I can fold them ... no issue at all.

XYcc

Reaction score
Do both of you park your vehicles in a garage at home? That's really the main scenario I think we've gotten used to having power folding mirrors for.

Alan_F

Reaction score
So, if power folding side mirrors are on the Telluride, can they be retrofitted on the Palisade?
No. In theory you could retrofit the parts from Palisade models for the Korean market that have them, but it would probably cost a fortune to do that.

Lou1119

Reaction score
I have had them before on several vehicles; I rarely used them and actually had turned off the function. if I need to fold them on my Palisade I can fold them ... no issue at all.
I also have had them on several cars. Once the mirrors are set I never used them. To me they are one of the useless features on modern cars. One more thing to go bad