Hyper White

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Julia

Reaction score
Just curious, is Hyper White a pearl paint? I have not seen one in person. What are your impressions?
Thanks!
I had a Nissan in Pearl white which I really liked. I, personally, don't care for the Palisade white. It's a very stark WHITE. One member here modified his wife's, and it's beautiful, but "as is", it's way too white and a completely different color (to me) than the pearl.

steelers

Reaction score
Just curious, is Hyper White a pearl paint? I have not seen one in person. What are your impressions?
Thanks!
Super white..with a hint of metallic or pearl as you suggest....To be honest,it is whitest auto paint I have ever seen or owned..
I only buy white vehicles..

Julia

Reaction score
Super white..with a hint of metallic or pearl as you suggest....To be honest,it is whitest auto paint I have ever seen or owned..
I only buy white vehicles..
[/QUOTE]
I just wanted a whole different color this time, but enjoyed your "it is the whitest auto paint I have ever seen"! It IS!

Alan_F

Reaction score
It sounds to me like some people are complaining that Hyper White is actually hyper white. Why do you think they used the term "Hyper"?

Gene

Reaction score
Here in Arizona White SUV's are popular, When it is 110+ for 20 or so days in a row, it helps a little.
The thing I do like about the Hyper White is. When I come out of a store and look down the row of White
SUV's and cars, Doesn't take a second look to spot the Palisade. It is just much whiter than everybody else's
white. Makes most white vehicles next to it look creamy or dull white. Don't have to honk the horn to find it.
It is almost like comparing a new piece of paper next to the piece of paper setting in your desk drawer
that is 10 years old
The Burgundy would have been my favorite if it was a lighter shade and I didn't live in the land of so much sun

Julia

Reaction score
I think that WHITE is what "got to me" when I was looking. I liked my Pearl Murano, but that was my first white car--and I'm old, lol). Just couldn't go Hyper white. I also live in jeans so I can't do the pretty beige seats--they're beautiful though, and the white and beige are a beautiful combination.

SunKing

Reaction score
I think that WHITE is what "got to me" when I was looking. I liked my Pearl Murano, but that was my first white car--and I'm old, lol). Just couldn't go Hyper white. I also live in jeans so I can't do the pretty beige seats--they're beautiful though, and the white and beige are a beautiful combination.
I’ve never had any issues with staining lighter leather.

Julia

Reaction score
My beige Lexus seats were blue on the left side of the driver's seat--I did that coming and going, lol. I didn't learn my lesson and did the same with my x5. I will say that the magic eraser worked pretty well on the stains, but I've been told they're harsh on the leather, so now I just get dark interior.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Gene

Reaction score
My wife wears blue jeans, even blue jean shorts, we have the Beige interior. Had it in our last car also
when at dealership a mentioned I clean her seat everytime we do an oil change just to make sure
there is no real discoloration. Really great dealership from then on I could tell they cleaned her seat
every oil change, And at no charge.

Bpolley11

Reaction score
Yes. It is a tri-coat pearl white. My dad did automotive paint for 15 years. He hates this color bc it is very difficult to repair but it is so pretty. He even says he loves it on the vehicle...just doesn’t want to fix it.

Alan_F

Reaction score
Having been on many auto forums over the last 20 years, the staining of lighter car seats from blue jeans has been reported fairly often, but I assume that it mostly depends on how many times the jeans have been washed. I would be careful with newer jeans, and it probably depends on the brand of jeans.

SunKing

Reaction score
Having been on many auto forums over the last 20 years, the staining of lighter car seats from blue jeans has been reported fairly often, but I assume that it mostly depends on how many times the jeans have been washed. I would be careful with newer jeans, and it probably depends on the brand of jeans.
I’m sure it can, but I clean mine fairly regularly.