This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Hyundai Announces All-New 2020 Hyundai Palisade SUV USA Pricing

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
  • All-New 2020 Hyundai Palisade Flagship SUV Brings Exceptional Comfort, Technology and Safety in a Bold Midsize SUV
  • Palisade offers seating for up to eight and commodious cargo space with convenient features like power third-row seats and One-Touch second-row seats for ease of use
CANADA PRICING IS HERE: https://palisadeforums.org/threads/2020-hyundai-palisade-price-for-canada.56/

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., – June 11, 2019 – Hyundai has released pricing for its new premium flagship three-row Palisade SUV. The 2020 Palisade rides on an all-new SUV chassis with exceptional second- and third-row roominess coupled with generous cargo area and reconfiguration flexibility. The Palisade is produced in Ulsan, Korea and will be available at U.S. dealerships soon.

ModelEngineTransmissionDrivetrainMSRP*
SE3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$31,550
SEL3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$33,500
Limited3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$44,700
SE3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$33,250
SEL3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$35,200
Limited3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$46,400
* Freight Charges for the 2020MY Palisade are $1,045.

G

G-126298

Is this Canadian? I own a 2019 Santa Fe and there are 5 trim levels: SE, SEL, SEL Plus, Limited and Ultimate. it would be illogical not to have an Ultimate Palisade.

Staj

Reaction score
The bot on the website actually says "The Palisade has two exciting trims for you to choose from: the luxury Limited, and the premium Ultimate trim."

So who knows. But like i said, the five levels were posted on their instagram page.

G

G-184113

One person suggested that the Ultimate would come in a similar fashion as the Telluride's SX Prestige package.

G

G-22460

• All-New 2020 Hyundai Palisade Flagship SUV Brings Exceptional Comfort, Technology and Safety in a Bold Midsize SUV
  • Palisade offers seating for up to eight and commodious cargo space with convenient features like power third-row seats and One-Touch second-row seats for ease of use

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., – June 11, 2019 – Hyundai has released pricing for its new premium flagship three-row Palisade SUV. The 2020 Palisade rides on an all-new SUV chassis with exceptional second- and third-row roominess coupled with generous cargo area and reconfiguration flexibility. The Palisade is produced in Ulsan, Korea and will be available at U.S. dealerships soon.

ModelEngineTransmissionDrivetrainMSRP*
SE3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$31,550
SEL3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$33,500
Limited3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®FWD$44,700
SE3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$33,250
SEL3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$35,200
Limited3.8L V6 GDI8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®AWD$46,400
* Freight Charges for the 2020MY Palisade are $1,045.
Wow...$11K difference between the SEL and Limited and nothing in between?

Mav1964

Reaction score
I'm not sure they ended up with an Ultimate option. Today's press release doesn't mention the option and those are U.S. pricing and models. Topping out at $47,445 (including destination charge) seems in line with the top line SX model of the Telluride.

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they ended up with an Ultimate option. Today's press release doesn't mention the option and those are U.S. pricing and models. Topping out at $47,445 (including destination charge) seems in line with the top line SX model of the Telluride.
I have a feeling there's no ultimate package. It doesn't matter. It's not the name that matters, it's the features that matter.

Zirynx

Reaction score
I would like to see them leave off an Ultimate trim or some Prestige package. I want a fully loaded Palisade, and I am really hoping to not have to take an extra $4k hit on top of the listed Limited price. That would push the price past everyone in the segment other than maybe the Ford Explorer. I expect I'll have to add $1,500-2,000 in options, maybe more if the towing package is separate.

Mav1964

Reaction score
They will, as posted that trim no longer exists. The Limited replaces that and priced closely to the Telluride SX. Don’t worry, they won’t price themselves out of the game...