This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Hyundai Palisade Exterior Colors

timbrwolf9

Reaction score
For those who got the Moonlight Cloud, does it always look blue regardless the lighting? I have seen some blue cars that look blue in certain lighting, and purple in other lighting situations.

Second, is the Rainforest basically an olive drab green?

McClendons

Reaction score
For those who got the Moonlight Cloud, does it always look blue regardless the lighting? I have seen some blue cars that look blue in certain lighting, and purple in other lighting situations.
Mine tends to be Blue in some lighting, and more of a black or very dark grey in other. I've not seen a purple hue to it.

Decoguys

Reaction score
OK, I'll answer my own question. Here is the answer from Hyundai USA on the two white colors:

"Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America.

We always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our customers, and we will be happy to provide you with some additional information on the 2020 Palisade Limited.

Cream White and Hyper White are both available on the 2020 Palisade Limited. However, the Hyper White exterior models offer more interior color options.

Based on the information you provided, we recommend your next step would be to schedule an appointment with your local Hyundai dealership to test drive the 2020 Palisade Limited. Your local Hyundai dealership is the best-trained and most qualified to assist you with detailed information on the available features."

Well, an answer without answering. I guess that there really are two white colors, but (of course) they don't give any real information. As for the dealers having information....they don't have a clue about this...all they say is we have only seen and heard about Hyper White.

So, rather than wait, we bought the Hyper White...