This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Hyundai Palisade Interior

Mav1964

Reaction score
Greetings Anthony, I concur. My first impression of the Palisade interior was that it was too sterile looking. The Telluride has a bit more character and textures, i.e. grab handles, gear shifter and faux wood accents. However, the Palisade has grown on me. One question I do have for the group that a salesperson may be able to answer. The Limited has ambient lighting, which initially I was worried it wouldn’t match the Telluride in terms of that option. Can someone show us via a brief video clip or pictures at night so we can visualize them?

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
The Palisade interior is growing on me as well. I posted somewhere that I didn't like the Palisade interior a few months ago. However, I find it to be very classy now that I've had more opportunity to see it. The Telluride is definitely the more rugged-feeling of the two...

13_FST

Reaction score
Palisade's interior is very futuristic and exudes luxury.

Telluride's is also good, but is very traditional and is more "sporty." I also like the placement of e-brakes in the Telluride, versus what you see in Palisade.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!