I bought it to put miles on it

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Yaya

Reaction score
So this is my first brand new car. I always bought used actually I bought this one used too. I have already put 20k miles on her we road trip alot. Only problem is these seats to many place dirt can hide..and my check engine light keeps coming on after I had a hard stop the other day....Oh and she is a Robot definitely a Robot. How any miles is too many people keep saying I'm driving to much 😒 why pay all that money to watch it sit in a parking space. California here we come!

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Gene

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
What trim do you have?
cloth or leather seats?
Enjoy the miles, that is what it is good for.

Yaya

Reaction score
Well I’m glad you’re having fun with it. I’d schedule service if check engine lights is coming on.
I just got it checked.. a week ago .after reading this forum I believe it may be a sensor if so I worry that these technicians have no clue about whats under the hood of these Palisades.

steelers

Reaction score
So this is my first brand new car. I always bought used actually I bought this one used too. I have already put 20k miles on her we road trip alot. Only problem is these seats to many place dirt can hide..and my check engine light keeps coming on after I had a hard stop the other day....Oh and she is a Robot definitely a Robot. How any miles is too many people keep saying I'm driving to much 😒 why pay all that money to watch it sit in a parking space. California here we come!

I just got it checked.. a week ago .after reading this forum I believe it may be a sensor if so I worry that these technicians have no clue about whats under the hood of these Palisades.
So true..

Palisade Forum

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your Palisade! What did the Palisade replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)