This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Infotainment Missing Menu Options?

Thoughts4You

Reaction score
Trim: SEL
Packages: Premium, Convenience, Driver Guidance

Question: How do I get into the menus (on the touch-screen) to make changes to Vehicle settings (LFA, SCC, etc.)?

When I press Setup, I only see the options for:
  1. Climate
  2. Seat

Reaction score
I just have the SEL no options, all my settings are made from the steering wheel controls. These are done on the screen between the Speedo and Tach. There is one to toggle though the menus including settings. Right Side top left with Rectangle Icon. And the below that Up and Down and push to select.

images.jpg

Last edited:

Thoughts4You

Reaction score
Thanks. I too can get to the User Settings via the steering wheel. I was curious if it was also available [in addition to] from the Infotainment menu options. Or is that only available on the Limited trim? Hmm.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Reaction score
I think it is Limited to Limited Lol.

The Limited comes with the Fully Digital Instrument customer that apparently also mirrors more functionality on the 10 Inch screen present on the the drivers package/Limited. The SE/SEL 5 inch instrument screen (7 inch) on Premium with drivers is the only place for the driving preference settings that I am aware of.

Honestly does not make much sense to me. All models of Palisade come with 8 or 10 inch AV screen which could handle the job. And even the standard 5 inch instrument screen mirrors drive mode, AV info, song playing etc.