Is this legit?

Welcome to the Ad-Free Palisade community!

Paid for 100% by Sal, the webmaster. Click register to join us!

Julia

Reaction score
Is "Hyundai listens owner community team" legit? I keep getting emails from them asking me to join.

Thanks

Gene

Reaction score
Is "Hyundai listens owner community team" legit? I keep getting emails from them asking me to join.

Thanks
This is basically an online research group out of England, the last I knew. They used to offer deals where you should receive a reward
for buying a new car. They appear to only send these to people who already purchased a car so don't know what good that is.
I don't think it is bad, but not sure about it myself. Sure doesn't sound like Hyundai, just a group using the Hyundai name

Eric2203

Reaction score

Thanks
It is legit actually. I know of at least one person who got a discount on buying a second Hyundai for participating. That discount can be given to family members.

I'm not sure which group is @Gene is referring to, which probably exists, but the one you mention is legit.

Julia

Reaction score
Thanks Gene and Eric! My daughter may get a Hyundai smaller SUV, so I will join and--if I DO get a discount, I can give it to her. Thanks so much!

Gene

Reaction score
That's the same group I'm talking about and yes some got a reward but it is a research group based in England
not Hyundai itself.
It is a legit group that sells your in put to Hyundai and other interested parties.
I answered over a dozen surveys from them but never got a reward offer.

Eric2203

Reaction score
That's the same group I'm talking about and yes some got a reward but it is a research group based in England
not Hyundai itself.
It is a legit group that sells your in put to Hyundai and other interested parties.
You sure? The person I know got a circle pricing discount from Hyundai for participating. It'd be interesting if a 3rd-party could get that from Hyundai.

Gene

Reaction score
Bonusdrive rebate was done by a group separate from Hyundai. They also do bonus rebates for other car manufactures.
Your bonus check came from Hyundai it is the same thing with this outfit

Alan_F

Reaction score

Thanks
There is a Hyundai Listen's Owner Community that is usually by invitation only (I assume randomly selected), although it may be possible to ask to join. I assume that is the one you were invited to join. I have been a member for more than 10 years and it is run by HMA (Hyundai Motor America) and not "out of England." Maybe there is some other community in England, but I have never heard of that.

They will send you links to online surveys to complete, about once per month, on various topics such as:
  • What name you like best for a new car they are introducing
  • Opinions about Hyundai advertising variations they show you
  • Opinions about what features are most important and which ones you are willing to pay more for.
  • etc.
If one doesn't complete most of the surveys I am not sure if they will drop you from membership (I complete almost all of them, since it only takes a few minutes).

One of the main benefits of the community is that you are eligible for Hyundai Circle Pricing for yourself or friend/family, but only one time every few years. Last I heard the Palisade was not eligible for Hyundai Circle Pricing, but not sure if they have changed that yet.

Alan_F

Reaction score
not Hyundai itself.
That was not the Hyundai Listens Owner Community run by HMA (Hyundai Motor America). I have been a member for over 10 years.

Julia

Reaction score
There is a Hyundai Listen's Owner Community that is usually by invitation only (I assume randomly selected), although it may be possible to ask to join. I assume that is the one you were invited to join. I have been a member for more than 10 years and it is run by HMA (Hyundai Motor America) and not "out of England." Maybe there is some other community in England, but I have never heard of that.

They will send you links to online surveys to complete, about once per month, on various topics such as:
  • What name you like best for a new car they are introducing
  • Opinions about Hyundai advertising variations they show you
  • Opinions about what features are most important and which ones you are willing to pay more for.
  • etc.
If one doesn't complete most of the surveys I am not sure if they will drop you from membership (I complete almost all of them, since it only takes a few minutes).

One of the main benefits of the community is that you are eligible for Hyundai Circle Pricing for yourself or friend/family, but only one time every few years. Last I heard the Palisade was not eligible for Hyundai Circle Pricing, but not sure if they have changed that yet.
Thanks, Alan. I actually enjoy giving feedback, so I will join.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!