This is a private community!

Please register to see all of our content...

Register Log in

Jack Stand Location?

Thoughts4You

Reaction score
Anyone tried jacking up their car already? Where would you put the jack stand? Note: I'm not talking about the jack points. I'm talking about after you've jacked up your car, where would you place your jack stands. Thanks.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Palisade? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Jthorsland

Reaction score
I will try to find out today. Bringing mine into the dealership for the wind noise fix. Recently changed my oil and filter and usually rotate my tires at the same time but was unable to find a spot to support the vehicle after I jacked it up with a floor jack. The rear suspension seems to have a lot of travel also so you have to raise the car quite a bit to get the wheels off the ground. The underside of the vehicle is almost completely shrouded so I couldn't see any obvious points to place a floor jack

FFEMT6

Reaction score
I will try to find out today. Bringing mine into the dealership for the wind noise fix. Recently changed my oil and filter and usually rotate my tires at the same time but was unable to find a spot to support the vehicle after I jacked it up with a floor jack. The rear suspension seems to have a lot of travel also so you have to raise the car quite a bit to get the wheels off the ground. The underside of the vehicle is almost completely shrouded so I couldn't see any obvious points to place a floor jack
That's great, keep us posted, and wash those hands/sanitize while at the dealership.